Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Review: Hare Moon (The Forest of Hands and Teeth #0.5) by Carrie Ryan

Hare Moon (The Forest of Hands and Teeth #0.7)
My rating:

Tabitha, the curious young gal that she is, knows that there has to be more beyond her fenced village... beyond the Forest of Hands and Teeth.

One day she decides to explore, and on the other side she meets Patrick, who tells her that, indeed, there is more to the world than she could've imagined.

But poor Tabitha is torn between choosing to be with her love or doing what is safe for her village (you know, so they don't become infected and turn into zombies, and all that awesome stuff).

I have not read The Forest of Hands and Teeth yet, so I was somewhat confused as I read this. Do I plan on reading the series after this? Truthfully, IDK. I mean, what kind of ending was that?! It was totally depressing and I almost cried and I still cant believe she did that!! *takes deep breath* But I just might give it a try. It was a pretty okay story after all :)

BTW this story I read in a collection of anthologies...that book is called Kiss Me Deadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment