Thursday, May 31, 2012

RAK: May 2012 Wrap-Up


RAK was sooo much fun this month! Here is what went down:

I Gave:

Pic right before it went bye-bye
An ARC of Tempest by Julie Cross to Curtina @sheppardcurtina

And I Received:
 

Thanks to Emily at Doodle's Book Blog for Asphodel by Lauren Hammond!

Thanks to Robert Gray for Eve Hollows And The Book Of Shrieks  by Robert Gray!

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Thank you all so much for your awesomeness! And also thanks to Isalys and Vanessa at Book Soulmates for hosting this!!

3 comments:

  1. Lili, you just got a blog award! It's over here--> http://vanya-drum.blogspot.com/2012/06/booker-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I like going into a book really not knowing what to expect. When I first started this book I had no idea where it would take me but wow, it was a total adventure!

    ReplyDelete