Sunday, May 6, 2012

Showcase Sunday (#2)


Welcome to Showcase Sunday, hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea. The aim of this event is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed form the libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. For more information about how this feature works and to join in, click here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This week I got many great books! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This first one I received from the author (thanks!) for review. I LOVE Greek mythology, so I am super excited to read it:


Any Love But Mine by Debbie Davies

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As a HUGE fan of Rick Riordan, I pre-ordered the following and received it earlier this week:


The Serpent's Shadow (Kane Chronicles #3) by Rick Riordan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also got this FREE e-book from Smashwords...I don't know how long it will be free, but you should check it out!


Clockwise (Clockwise #1) by Elle Strauss

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went book shopping on Friday at out local Goodwills (we have 2) and used books bookshop, and this is what I found...for only $2 each! Guess who's going book shopping again next week...ME ;)


Halo (Halo #1) by Alexandra Adornetto
Prophecy of the Sisters (Prophecy of the Sisters #1) by Michelle Zink
Swoon (Swoon #1) by Nina Malkin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was also gifted a few e-books this week through Book Soulmates's Random Acts of Kindness (Thanks a ton for the gifts!):

 

Asphodel (The Underworld Trilogy #1) by Lauren Hammond (YAY, more Greek mythology :D)
Eve Hallows and the Book of Shrieks by Robert Gray (YAY, monsters :D)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wowzers, I got quite a few books there :) What books did you get this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment