Sunday, May 20, 2012

Showcase Sunday (#4)


Welcome to Showcase Sunday, hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea. The aim of this event is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed form the libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. For more information about how this feature works and to join in, click here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On my Kindle:

  

Under The Never Sky (Under The Never Sky #1) by Veronica Rossi
Havoc (Deviants #2) by Jeff Sampson
Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1) by Tahereh Mafi


The Mind Readers (Mind Readers #1) by Lori Brighton (this last one I got for free on Amazon, so make sure you check it out! I don't know how long it will be free for)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This next one I won in a giveaway that was held by one of my favorite authors, Tera Lynn Childs...Thank You Tera!!

 

Mermaid: A Twist On The Classic Tale by Carolyn Turgeon (Signed! :D)

I also got all these cool bookmarks from both Tera and Carolyn:


  

Front and back



 This one is also front and back^^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 I also got some signed bookmarks and a signed bookplate from Megan Miranda...thanks Megan!



The double sided bookmarks: Fracture signed by Megan Miranda and Slide signed by Jill Hathaway + the signed bookplate for Fracture...all I have to do now is actually get Fracture to put the bookplate in, LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From the library:


Spell Bound (Hex Hall #3) by Rachel Hawkins
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And lastly, from Netgalley I got:


The Goddess Legacy (Goddess Test #2.5) by Aimee Carter



2 comments:

  1. Wow, you got so many fantastic things this week! Congrats on winning Mermaid :)

    I just got my swag from Megan Miranda as well, eeeeek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      You also got Megan Miranda swag? That's awesome!

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete