Sunday, May 27, 2012

Showcase Sunday (#5) + FREE e-books!


Welcome to Showcase Sunday, hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea. The aim of this event is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed form the libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. For more information about how this feature works and to join in, click here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is what I got this week...

For review (from the authors, respectively):

 

Duplicity (Spellbound #2) by Nikki Jefford
The Mine by John A. Heldt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I got this one for FREE on Amazon (Make sure you check it out, it will only be free TODAY):


Guardian (Creepy Hollow #1) by Rachel Morgan

Also, I already have this next one, but I thought you should know that this one will also be FREE only TODAY on Amazon! Go get it! It's AWESOME!


*Entangled (Spellbound #1) by Nikki Jefford


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What books did you get this week?? Leave me a link and I'll go check them out :)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for telling me about these two books! Now I have them too :D

    Happy reading!

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/05/showcase-sunday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! :D Entangled was great, but I have yet to read Guardian...we'll see how it is

      Delete
  2. Very curious about The Guardian..cannot wait for your review. You can see my books and goodies on The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm curious about Guardian too...it sounds very interesting though :)

      Delete
  3. Great books! And also thanks for letting me know about the freebies, who doesn't love free books?

    Thanks for stopping by Book Cover Justice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! :)
      Yeah, everyone loves free stuff ;)

      Delete