Thursday, December 27, 2012

Top 10 of 2012: Best Book Boyfriends of 2012


Pretty self-explanatory ;) If you would like to join the fun, click here!

And here is the schedule for the week:

Monday: Best Books I've Read in 2012
Tuesday: Best Book Covers of 2012
Wednesday: Best _____ of 2012 (I'm choosing debuts)
*Thursday: Best Book Boyfriends of 2012*
Friday: Top 10 Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2013


Okay, this has got to be my most favorite post ever!! Hot guys? Hell yeah! Not in any particular order...except for maybe the last one...I loves him SO much he is definitely my number 1!

(Clicking on the pic will take you to the book's Goodreads page. Clicking on the title in the paragraph below will to take you to my review of the book.)


William from Oppression was such a great guy...sweet, charming, gorgeous...a total sweetheart!

Now from the Blood Coven Vampire series (Soul Bound (#7) and Blood Forever (#8)) I've got 2 guys: Jareth and Magnus (who both have sexy British accents! :D). I really love both guys! MagnusThough he is sometimes cocky and kind of a jerk, he is also very sweet and caring. Jareth: I am totally in love with Jareth! Even though he and Rayne totally hated each other in the beginning, he really is just the sweetest thing ever! Yeah, I totally have a thing for sweet guys ;)


Sam from Incarnate... gosh, what can I say about that super sweet and gorgeous guy…I LOVED him! He was very kind...and an all around great guy!

And Raj from Entangled...*sighs* I seriously have a weakness for bad boys...especially if they give steamy kisses like Raj does ;) I thought he was an amazing character...very sweet, too.  And in Duplicity? Things get even BETTER! The very 1st chapter, Oh My Gods! *swoons* It was hot, hot, HOT! (Get a taste of what I'm talking about here! Just scroll down to the Duplicity excerpt!)

Moving on...I may be cheating a little here because I have not finished reading Before I Wake yet. But can I just say how freakin' much I love Tod! That's right, I'm on Team Tod (used to be on Team Nash...that all changed in If I Die)! Tod is super funny, protective, kinda cocky, but deep down, a very kind and sweet guy!


In Hallowed, I'm Team Tucker all the way! Tucker is just sooo funny and sweet and a total gentleman…I adore him!

Brendan...*sighs* Brendan from Spellcaster is just AMAZING! He's gorgeous, was very protective of Emma, a bad boy that made me swoon all too often...all I want to know is: where can I find my very own Brendan?!

Hades (or Henry...whatevs) from Goddess Interrupted is sooo sweet! He's really a nice guy...such a sweetheart! And I absolutely adore him! Hades has officially become one of my favorite Greek gods, whoo!

And now for my #1 guy...Logan from Crimson Frost!! I don't know if you noticed a pattern in the guys I chose, but they're all either sweethearts or bad boys...Logan just happens to be BOTH! He's that totally swoon-worthy, plainly amazing, oh-so-sexy Spartan that makes me giggle like a fan girl and I nearly melt every time he's mentioned. I have a weakness for bad boys ;) and I just adore him to death! In Crimson FrostLogan had me swooning from page one...I seriously LOVE that guy! He's gorgeous, very protective, and all around sweet! How can you not love him?

Well, that's all the hotness I've got for you today. How about I leave you with this silly video...





Tell me, what are some of your fave book boyfriends?

2 comments:

  1. Great list. I'm afraid to read Boundless. Afraid for poor Tucker!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I like Christian and all, but Tucker! I loves him! I hope he and Clara end up together!

      Delete