Sunday, January 27, 2013

Showcase Sunday (#33)


Welcome to Showcase Sunday, hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea. The aim of this event is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed form the libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. For more information about how this feature works and to join in, click here.


A little update...

So, um, yes...I am still alive. Sorry I have been missing for a bit. Things at nursing school just got crazier than usual. I mean, lots of studying for the 3 exams I had in one day, followed by a 12-hour clinical day at the hospital? Yeah, that can drive anyone insane! Anyway, I survived and am back! Things at school should calm down for a bit, but if I'm gone for a while, you'll know why ;)

Here's is my 2 weeks worth of bookish stuff:


For review:


Thanks to Netgalley and Random House Children's Books for Dualed! And for Override I want to thank Netgalley and St. Martin's Press! (Don't tell anyone, but I have not read Glitch yet! Shhh! However, I am super excited to read them both!)


Book swag:


Thank you Jodi Meadows for all this gorgeous swag! Now, I had more but I had taken some to my local bookstore to stick in copies of Incarnate. I went back yesterday and all the Incarnate copies were gone! Hurray! I have 2 bookplates and 1 bookmark left, and I am planning on taking these to the book store as well, if more copies come in soon, that is. If they don't, I may give some away here on my blog ;) We'll just see.


Bought:


And while I was at Hastings yesterday I bought these^^^ The total came up to only $11 for all 3! I wasn't planning on buying anything but I could not pass up this great bargain! I also am not ashamed to admit that I bought these to make myself feel better after the horrible week I had at school...it kinda worked ;)


Okay, I think that's all. What bookish things did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. Great haul Lili. Glitch was amazing. I just read it recently and loved it. I can't wait to read Override next. Happy reading and good luck with school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you liked it! I cant wait to read it! And thanks!

      Delete
  2. Your so lucky to get Dualed and Override! I have Glitch waiting to be read on my shelf. Enjoy! :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/showcase-sunday-27.html

    ReplyDelete