Saturday, March 9, 2013

Know Me Better (#4)


I have decided to join Inspired Kathy from I Am A Reader, Not A Writer, in this fun weekly post. Here we take 5 questions from our Author Interview list and answer them in a post. I highly encourage you, my readers, to answer theses long with me. Not only do I want you guys to get to know me better, but it would be great if I got to know my readers better, as well!


Things you’d rather be doing right this moment:

Being out doing something fun, as opposed to studying. That or reading a non-school related book.

Time wasters:

Hmm, can't think of anything, really (My brain must really be fried after all that homework I did! lol)

Books they should make into movies:

  • Croak by Gina Damico
  • Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
  • Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep (!!!)
  • Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
  • Eve Hallows and the Book of Shrieks by Robert Gray
  • Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake (This one would make such a great horror movie!)
  • My Fair Godmother (books 1 AND 2) by Janette Rallison
  • Ghost Hand by Ripley Patton
It's always a bad idea to ask me to list books about something 'cause I always have these looong lists! lol

Things you wish you knew before getting into nursing school:

That the first quarter in fact, is NOT the hardest. And that things actually DO NOT get easier as they go. From my 2 quarters so far, I fell like I've been lied to, lol. I am hoping, however, that things WILL get easier as I go. 1st quarter was a piece of cake compared to this one! And I've still got 5 quarters to go.......wish me luck!

Games you like to play:

Pfft, like I have time to play, lol. I do like to play games on my free time though:

  • Super Mario Bros on Wii
  • Thrillville on Wii or PS2
  • Uno
  • Solitaire
  • Brain Age on Nintendo DS
Those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head.



Now it's your turn! Share an answer to one or more of these questions as a comment or post your answers on your blog and leave me a link here!

9 comments:

  1. I'm with you on Shatter Me! I should have said "things I wish I knew before about real life - it's harder than it looks". I didn't think of it that way about games I like to play, my brain doesn't work and I didn't do anything, maybe that's the problem. I forgot to mention Tekken and I can't wait to play Survival Instinct because of Daryl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't miss being in school at all. I have to go back to get my teaching credential and the thought of studying and doing homework is making me groan already.

    Good luck with nursing!

    My KMB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vonnie I actually like studying LOL strange I know huh?

      Delete
  3. Super Mario Bros on Wii is AWESOME. Totally agree with you :)

    My KMB

    ReplyDelete
  4. My book-related lists are always long, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liliana, my book related questions are always hard to answer, especially "Top Ten" and "Favorite" kinda questions.

    Good Luck with your studies :D

    My KMB

    I'm looking forward to your review of Dualed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liliana, I don't know if I've already asked you this before LOL but how do you do the threaded comments?

      Delete
  6. Good luck with school! I haven't been to school in years. My sister in law finished nursing school almost a year ago and she was so happy! She loves her job now. Thinking about studying anything right now makes my brain hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, no time wasters! I really should make you a model for I often procrastinate working on my papers and doing other things. :p
    Good luck with your school. ^^

    ReplyDelete