Sunday, June 30, 2013

Showcase Sunday (#38)


Welcome to Showcase Sunday, hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea. The aim of this event is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed form the libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week (it's becoming more of a monthly thing for me, though lol). For more information about how this feature works and to join in, click here.


For Review:


Thanks to Netgalley and Smart Pop Books...I LOVE Percy Jackson and Greek Mythology!


Thanks to Netgalley and Osprey Publishing. Again, I LOVE mythology!


Thanks to Netgalley and Angry Robot Ltd.


Thanks to Netgalley and K-Teen...This books is AMAZING!! Such a fantastic series! Review coming soon :)


Thanks to Netgalley and HarlequinTEEN.

Jumper
See my Spotlight post on this book here!

Thank you Jeff LaFerney!

Nomad

Thanks J.L. Bryan! So excited to read this dystopian!

The Chaos of Stars

That's right, another mythology book! This one is Egyptian Mythology though! I'm am So excited to read this one! Thank you Edelweiss and HarperTeen!


Bought:



Arise (Hereafter, #2)Quicksilver (Ultraviolet, #2)Hide & Seek (Games of Zeus, #1)


I traded one of my books with Jasmine over at A Room with Books and got this in return:



Thank you Jasmine! And if you must know, yes, it's another Greek Mythology book ;)


Won in Giveaway:

The Haunting Season

I love a good horror story, so I was very happy when I won this one! Thanks Michelle!


I won this in a giveaway held by one of my fave authors, Nikki Jefford. Thank you! And with the $10 GC I got this:

The Son of Sobek

Yup, more mythology! :)


Book Swag:


Thank you Stacey Kade for these!


Okay, how awesome is Spencer Hill Press for all these? Thank you!


And thanks to Suzanne for these!

FYI, all this swag you just saw? Yeah, it's going ALL away! So stay tuned!


I think that's all...

What bookish things did you get this week??

2 comments:

  1. Wow, lots of goodies and swag!

    The Weight of Souls looks good and I really like the cover for Nomad. I definitely need to see what that one's all about!

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mythology for the win. I know how much you love it boy did you get a lot this week. I can't wait to read Vengeance Bound. Happy reading and thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete