Monday, July 13, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #64: Funeral Crashing? What?!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.


[Images take you to books' Goodreads page!]

What I finished reading this past week:

The Space Between Dead Girl Walking Adventures in Funeral Crashing (Funeral Crashing, #1) Adventures of a Graveyard Girl (Funeral Crashing, #2)

Remember last week how I said I was taking a break from murder mysteries to read some demon-y/angel type of stuff? Yeah, well, that didn't last long, lol. As you can see I read one more demon book then I moved onto more murder mysteries! :D I've been watching a lot of Criminal Minds lately (like, a lot) so that's sort of what I've felt like reading too. While Dead Girl Walking was a little bit of a miss (though, still overall and okay read), this Funeral Crashing series is all I could want out of murder mysteries! It's SO good and so much fun! I am really loving it! (Note to self: get next book in series to continue binge reading).


What are you reading this week?

8 comments:

  1. I do love the show Criminal Minds, though I watch all the repeats instead of keeping up with the new ones. haha I do love reading a good mystery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Criminal Minds is a new discovery for me and I am in love with it! I'm currently on the latest season, season 10, though I actually haven't started it just yet.

      Delete
  2. Oh I love Criminal Minds - I have watched all the seasons on Netflix and need the next one :) I love a good mystery - Agatha Christie is my fave author in that genre and she is a classic if you like older ones. I am reading Let's Pretend this Never Happened by Jenny Lawson (The Bloggess) and it is hilarious :) I just finished Survive the Night by Danielle Vega - so creepy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great? I love it!

      She sounds familiar, though I can't say I've read anything by her. And I love creepy! I might have to check out Survive the Night! I don't know, it kind of sounds like my thing ;)

      Delete
  3. I'm always up for a good mystery!! Dead Girl Walking has a creepy cover, but off to check it out.
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's what caught my attention! Well, that and the title, really. Lol. It was pretty good overall.

      Delete
  4. Have you read anything by Linda Joy Singleton? She rocks, ghost-wise :D hehe

    Hmm, I'm re-rereading Captive Prince, reading Princess Academy #2, Breakaway, TMI #5 and The Demon Trapper's Daughter! Pff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not, but now that you mentioned her I'll check her stuff out!

      Oooh, I really need to catch up on the TMI series. I read the first 3 books it feels like years ago, and while I own the whole series, I still haven't finished it! And I also have The Demon Trapper's Daughter! Haven't read it yet either, though. Lol. Can't wait to see what you thought of all of these books!

      Delete