Monday, May 2, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #73: I'm Trying to Read, I Really Am!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.


[Images take you to books' Goodreads page!]

What I'm currently reading:

The Leaving Mania (The Night Walkers, #3)

Started 2 books this week, but didn't finish either =/ I typically get a lot of reading done at work because I take care of two little girls with tracheostomies (I'm a home health nurse, BTW) and they basically sleep for half of my shift. But this week, gods, every time I tried to get some reading done while the little ones were asleep, sleepiness hit me really hard, too! Haha. It is totally my fault 'cause I go to sleep way too late, especially if I have to work the next day. So I gave up on the reading and went on Pinterest instead to scare a way the sleep 'cause I really needed to keep myself awake. Pinterest helped--I love it! ;) Anyway, hopefully I'll finish up these 2 this week and start on something else, as well.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment