Sunday, August 14, 2016

Sunday Post #99: Bookish Nail Art Coming Up!



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week! Let's get started!


You may or may have not noticed that last week I didn't post a Sunday Post. I was going to, but I got distracted by music. I finally decided to download iTunes onto my new laptop because my library needed an update. So I spent the next 3 days going through my music and listening to new stuff to download. I can't say it was a horrible time ;) I do want to mention a couple of new songs I am completely in love with. But they aren't new, (especially not the MCR one *sobs*) they're just new to me:

First up is Fall Out Boy, of course. Not too long ago they recorded a song from The Jungle Book and IT IS AMAZING! I cannot stop listening to it! So if you were a fan of this movie growing up, like I was, definitely check this out:



This next one... I don't know what it is about it but I just love it so much! I listen to it on a loop for just minutes upon minutes at a time. Every time I hear it, it just feels like a hug and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I don't know how else to describe it:



This last one I also play on a loop a lot and am very surprised I love it so much because it just sounds SO different than they're other stuff! But I really do love it:




In other news, I got an Instagram! You can follow me here! I haven't posted anything yet, but I'm planning of posting bookish things, of course, and maybe some nail art. Speaking of which...

Nail Art of the Week:

I did some nail art this week, and it was inspired by a book! I haven't done one these in such a long time but I finally did it! And they turned out pretty good. I'm going to have the post go up later this week (I still have to actually write it, lol), but here is a little preview:


Online

Other Posts:



Reviews:

Loyalist to a Fault (The Dead Kid Detective Agency, #3) Adventures of a Graveyard Girl (Funeral Crashing, #2)

Book Haul

For Review:

Lullaby (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #7) The Dead Boyfriend (Fear Street Relaunch, #5) The Bone Witch (The Bone Witch, #1)

Thanks so much to J.L. Bryan, St. Martin's Press, and Sourcebooks Fire for these wonderful books!


Freebies:

Hieroglyph (TC's Adventures Book 1) The Universe Builders: Bernie and the Lost Girl: (humorous fantasy & science fiction for young adults) by [LeBel, Steve]

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

1 comment:

  1. I just started a Bookstagram this week, too! I'm pretty excited to read The Bone Witch! It sounds perfect for the next couple of months! :)

    Stacy Renee @ Lazy Day Literature

    ReplyDelete