Sunday, October 9, 2016

Sunday Post #105: Binge Watching Stuff!



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

So much work, ack! I've been working Saturdays too, and I don't like it =/

No one likes it

But I also bought some makeup and was very excited to get it!



PURPLE LIPSTICK! :D If you've been around here for any amount of time, you probably know that purple is my favorite color. I'm only just starting to get out of my comfort zone with makeup, and I thought, why not purple lipstick! So I bought two! I am super excited to wear it! Also, Colour Pop is super affordable for the great quality of makeup they have, so I highly recommend it!

What I've been watching:

Luke Cage Supernatural season 11

Binge watched Luke Cage in like 3 days when it came out! It was very good! I also re-started season 11 of Supernatural 'cause it was just put on Netflix and season 12 is finally coming out this Thursday, YES!

What I've been listening to:



I am SO behind on listening to Creepypastas, but yesterday I finally listened to a couple of short ones. This one ^^^ is really creepy! Listen if you dare ;)

Nail art of the week:



Wearing my favorite holo from A-England called Sleeping Palace.

Online

Reviews:

My Fairly Dangerous Godmother (My Fair Godmother #3) Demigods & Magicians: Percy and Annabeth Meet the Kanes


Other Posts:


September 2016

Book Haul

Freebies:

Bait (Order of the Spirit Realm Book 1) by [Blake, Kasi] How (Not) to Kiss a Toad (Cindy Eller #1) by [Reeves, Elizabeth A] Even Witches Get the Blues (Wicked in Moonhaven~A Paranormal Cozy Book 1) by [Winters, J.D.]

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


Bought:



YAY! Another Rick Riordan book just released! :D I bought my copy from Target and it came with a cute magnet, so that was cool :)


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment