Monday, January 2, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #82: All the Silent Nights!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.


[Images take you to books' Goodreads page!]

What I read this past week:

It was Christmas, so I obviously read the Silent Night series by R.L. Stine ;) (If I'm being honest, I read this like 2 days after Christmas, on the plane ride back from my vacation... but you get the point LOL) I have the Collector's Edition omnibus:

Silent Night (Silent Night, #1-3)

Included in the omnibus are the following books:

Silent Night (Fear Street Super Chiller, #2) Silent Night 2 (Fear Street Superchiller, # 5) Silent Night 3 (Fear Street Superchiller, #11)

This bitch just doesn't learn her lesson *shakes head* Great, thrilling holiday read, though! Highly recommend!


Currently reading:

It's a Mall World After All

Surprise! It's a contemporary! I know I say I don't "do" contemporary, and that's typically true. BUT, this one is by Janette Rallison, and I love her work! We'll see how it goes ;)


Up next:

Black Heart (Curse Workers, #3)

I seriously need to get to this one. I'm borrowing it from the library and I've had it for a ridiculous amount of time... ooops!


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment