Sunday, January 8, 2017

Sunday Post #110: Back to Work... *sigh*



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

After my 2 week vacation, I finally started work again on Tuesday, bleh =/ But hey, that's life, I guess. The little girl I take care of had pneumonia while I was gone, and she is just barely getting over it... so that's fun. Not really. But it's my job. I'm just hoping I don't get sick. Usually when I go away on vacation and come back, I get sick. So far this year though, nothing. And I'm hoping it stays that way! It's why I'm taking my vitamin C! 😉

What I've been watching:

I watched a couple of movies on Netflix that were actually pretty decent.

Good Neighbor I Am Not a Serial Killer

The first one, The Good Neighbor, is basically about two teenagers who use technology to make their neighbor think that his house is haunted. But then everything goes wrong. The second one, I Am Not A Serial Killer, is about a teenager who is a sociopath, and decides to take it upon himself to stop the serial killer in town. Even if it means embracing his own dark, homicidal tendencies.

Online

Reviews:

How to Protect Your Neighborhood from Circus Werewolves (Slug Pie Story, #4)

Very fun MG read!


Other Posts:
Monthly Wrap-Up: December 2016

Top 10 Favorite Books of 2016 + Year in Books

 goodreads reading challenge
2017 Reading Challenge

Book Haul

Bought:



Both my Fear Street and Mythos Academy series are growing! I also got this super cool sugar skull coloring book! I'm in love! 😍


For Review:

Cassidy Jones and the Seventh Attendant (Cassidy Jones Adventures, #3) Cassidy Jones and the Luminous (Cassidy Jones Adventures, #4)

The author was kind enough to send me books 3 and 4, and oh my gods I am so excited! Thanks so much Elise! I've already read The Seventh Attendant and it was awesome! Cannot wait to get into the next one!

Give Me a K-I-L-L (Fear Street Relaunch, #6)

Oh my god, yay! Thanks so much St. Martin's Griffin! I am excited to read this one!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment