Friday, June 30, 2017

Monthly Wrap-Up: June 2017


Happy summer everyone! Hope y'all are enjoying it! :) Not a fan of the hotness, so I personally cannot wait for fall! Lol


[Images take you to book's Goodreads page]

Books read this month:

The Librarians and the Mother Goose Chase (The Librarians, #2) High Tide (Fear Street Superchiller, # 12) Trapped (Fear Street #51)

I didn't get much read this month... I don't know why... lol


And my favorite book of the month was...

High Tide (Fear Street Superchiller, # 12)

This was tough because I really enjoyed all three books I read. But in the end, I think I have to pick High Tide! It had some pretty crazy plot twists!


Books Reviewed in this month:

Lullaby (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #7) The Keeper (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #8) The New Girl (Fear Street, #1) Cassidy Jones and the Eternal Flame (Cassidy Jones Adventures, #5)

Lullaby (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #7) by J.L. Bryan | ★★★★★
The Keeper (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #8) by J.L. Bryan | ★★★★☆
The New Girl (Fear Street #1) by R.L. Stine | ★★★★☆
Cassidy Jones and the Eternal Flame (Cassidy Jones Adventures #5) by Elise Stokes | ★★★★☆

The Overnight (Fear Street, #3) The Librarians and the Lost Lamp (The Librarians #1) The Librarians and the Mother Goose Chase (The Librarians, #2)

The Overnight (Fear Street #3) by R.L. Stine | ★★★★☆
The Librarians and the Lost Lamp (The Librarians #1) by Greg Cox | ★★★★☆
The Librarians and the Mother Goose Chase (The Librarians #2) by Greg Cox | ★★★★☆


Other Posts:



It was a bit of a slow month, but I at least got something done!

No comments:

Post a Comment