Sunday, July 2, 2017

Sunday Post #133: A Bit Much of Nothing...



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


Boring week this week... Just work, and not much of anything else 😐 I did get some more nail supplies in the mail as well as some cute shirts I got from American Eagle! I started season 2 of Supernatural... I'm about 3 episodes in. I listened to a couple of Creepypastas, but they were too incredibly gory! Yikes! I actually had to pause one so I could take a moment to collect myself, lol 😦😬😲😱

As for nail art, I did do some but I just realized I didn't take any pics of it!! Ooops! Anyway, that polish ended up staining my nails and now they're pink. So yesterday I decided to cover that up with a pink holo. And that's pretty much it.

I have been thinking about asking work to give me Fridays off as well--I am lucky that they are quite flexible, but I haven't decided yet. It's just that working 5 days a week at a place that's 45 minutes away is just hard! I get up at 5:30 am, get home at 4 pm, and all I feel like doing then is sleeping 😴 But then again, I totally knew what I was getting myself into once I started nursing school... oh well lol. Oh and not to mention I'm in a reading slump again! 😭

Online

Posted this week:

Monthly Wrap-Up: June 2017

Freedom to Read Giveaway Hop! Going on NOW!

Book Haul

Freebies:

Born of Water: An Elemental Origins Novel (The Elemental Origins Series Book 1) by [Knorr, A.L.] Echoes (Echoes Book 1) by [Knite, Therin]

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. I used to watch Supernatural religiously. I think I fell behind in season 8, and just never caught up. I hope to do a NetFix binge one of these days. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a nail biter, so I always admire your pretty nail pictures.

    ReplyDelete