Saturday, September 30, 2017

Monthly Wrap-Up: September 2017


Oh my god, spooky season has arrived, YES! I love it!

halloween is cool


[Images take you to book's Goodreads page]

Books read this month:

Roar (Stormheart, #1) Beanstalker and Other Hilarious Scarytales The Knife (Fear Street, #14) The Masked Truth

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)  Tangled Schemes  Spider's Nemesis

Pink Lock Picks and Sequined Witch Hats Thread of Death (Elemental Assassin #5.5) The First Evil (Fear Street Cheerleaders, #1)

I read 7 books and 4 Elemental Assassin short stories. Overall, I think this month was a win!


And my favorite book of the month was...

Beanstalker and Other Hilarious Scarytales

Since Clockwork Angel was a re-read, I feel like it might be cheating if I choose that one, lol. So I'm gonna go with Beanstalker and Other Hilarious Scarytales! It was SO much fun! I loved the unique twists on the fairy tales!


Books Reviewed in this month:

Because We Told Her To Alex Finch: Monster Hunter (The Monster Files, #1) Ball Gowns and Blood Stains High Tide (Fear Street Superchiller, # 12)

Because We Told Her To by Sal Conte | ★★★☆☆
Alex Finch: Monster Hunter (The Monster Files #1) by Cate Dean | ★★★★☆
Ball Gowns and Blood Stains by Dorothy Dreyer | ★★★★☆
High Tide (Fear Street Super Chiller #12) by R.L. Stine | ★★★★☆

Roar (Stormheart, #1) Beanstalker and Other Hilarious Scarytales Trapped (Fear Street #51)

Roar (Stormheart #1) by Cora Carmack | ★★☆☆☆
Beanstalker and Other Hilarious Scarytales by Kiersten White | ★★★★★
Trapped (Fear Street #51) by R.L. Stine | ★★★★★

 Spider's Bargain Missing (Fear Street, #4)

Spider's Bargain (Elemental Assassin #0.5) by Jennifer Estep | ★★★★☆
Web of Death (Elemental Assassin #1.5) by Jennifer Estep | ★★★★★
Wasted (Elemental Assassin #2.7) by Jennifer Estep | ★★★★☆
Missing (Fear Street #4) by R.L. Stine | ★★★★☆

The Masked Truth Pink Lock Picks and Sequined Witch Hats The Knife (Fear Street, #14)

The Masked Truth by Kelley Armstrong | ★★★★☆
Pink Lock Picks and Sequined Witch Hats by Carla Rehse | ★★★★☆
The Knife (Fear Street #14) by R.L. Stine | ★★★★☆


Other Posts:

Monthly Wrap-Up: August 2017

Binge Watchers #4: More Catching Up

Binge Watchers #5: On My Watchlist


Look at me, on top of my reviews AND getting reading done... nice! LOL.
How did you do this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment