Monday, January 1, 2018

Monthly Wrap-Up: December 2017


Happy New Year everyone!


[Images take you to book's Goodreads page]

Books read this month:

The Tower (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #9) Spartan Heart (Mythos Academy: Colorado, #1) The New Year's Party (Fear Street Super Chiller, #9)


And my favorite book of the month was...

Spartan Heart (Mythos Academy: Colorado, #1)

We are back in the Mythos Academy world and I could not be happier! I love this world so much and I loved following Rory around this time! She is awesome!


Posted this month:

Monthly Wrap-Up: November 20170

ENDED

Sunday Post #150: December Review

 Top 10 of 2017

Monday, December 25th: Best Books I’ve Read in 2017
Tuesday, December 26th: Best Book Covers of 2017
Wednesday, December 27th: Best Novellas & Villains Of 2017
Thursday, December 28th: Best Book Boyfriends of 2017
Friday, December 29th: Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2018


Another slow month. I'm hoping to do better next month, but I guess we'll see. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment