Sunday, January 7, 2018

Sunday Post #151: Creepy, Funny Christmas Tales & Savage Songs



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Nothing much. I just started work back up this past week... even though I was still in vacation mode 😩 lol. Also I'm thinking about getting a new phone... it's very expensive... $600+... idk yet. Lol.

What I've been watching:

Just caught up on some shows, and last night I finally watched Miss Peregrine's but I didn't pay too much attention as I was doing other things. Lol. Also, I still do want to read the book.

miss peregrines home for peculiar children

What I've been listening to:

OMG, Jack from the gas station is back, YESSSSSSSS!

 Merry Christmas from the gas station

I've mentioned these Tales from the Gas Station before, and they still remain my favorite Creepypasta EVER! They are so good! They are creepy and weird and really, really funny! This past holiday season, two Christmas parts were added and I loved them! I listen to this on my commute to/from work, and it just had me stitches! It's hilarious! I highly recommend it!

Another thing I've been listening to is this song on repeat:



I recently found out that the bassist of Panic! at the Disco is leaving the band to go do his own thing, which first of all, made me super sad. But also, not surprised. This band has pretty much been Brendon! at the Disco for years now! 😩 Lol.

dude people ask me this all the time and i'm like "well shit"

Anyway, after finding out the news, I went to go see what Dallon was up to and I found this song and OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH! The song is really upbeat, but the lyrics are so dark! I don't who hurt Dallon, but I cannot stop listening to this song! Lol. There is a comment on this video that says, "perfect song for a quiet person's mind," and... just--YES! 😉

Online

Review posted this week:

The New Year's Party (Fear Street Super Chiller, #9)


Other Posts:

Monthly Wrap-Up: December 2017

My Year in Books: 2017

Bookish Stats of 2017!

2018 Reading Challenges

Book Haul

Freebies:

Sea of Dreams (Sea of Dreams, #1)

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment