Sunday, January 14, 2018

Sunday Post #152: Expensive Mistakes



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Phone update: I did it. I bought an $800 phone! 😅 It better be good! Lol.

What I've been listening to:

New Fall Out Boy song and video, YAY! It took my a while to warm up to the song, but I really do like it. The video is hilarious! Everyone needs to see it!


Online

Reviews posted this week:

Spartan Heart (Mythos Academy: Colorado #1) The First Evil (Fear Street Cheerleaders, #1)


Other Posts:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #107: Trying to Fix My Broken Soul

Literary Nails: Spartan Heart (Mythos Academy Spinoff #1) by Jennifer Estep


Book Haul

Nothing this week! Enjoy this gif 😉

tumblr_okcjd8NKWe1unskxro3_500.gif (500×230)


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. That video was fun! And I hope you enjoy your new phone! That gif was too cool:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's been a while since I got the phone, and I'm still learning all it's functions! Lol.

      Delete