Sunday, March 11, 2018

Sunday Post #160: A New Home For My Books!!



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

About a month ago I ordered 2 new bookcases from IKEA and they finally arrived this Friday! I was so excited to finally get them because I was running very low on space. Here is a little bit of a before shot...





This stack of books? Yeah, this was a Black Friday haul! From 2017!!
Zero space for them lol.

As you can see I had books EVERYWHERE! Both of my bookcases were literally overflowing, and I even my headboard was filled with them!

Here is the after shot...



I am absolutely in love how it turned out! 😍 And I am happy to report that I built these both myself! I'm not usually good at this, so I was very proud of myself. But more importantly, I cannot stop looking at my shelves! They are just beautiful, if I do say so myself 😉

My headboard is now empty of books and my other small bookcase just has my nursing books, mythology books, and some books to giveaway.

What I've been watching:

I'm caught up on Supergirl, and I started watching Jessica Jones season 2 while I was building my bookcases on Friday. I'm still working my way through, but I'm enjoying it.

JESSICA JONES Season 2

Nail art of the week:




This video doesn't do it justice, but I'm currently wearing a beautiful magnetic mutltichrome polish with a holographic top coat. I love this combo!

Online

Reviews posted this week:

Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2)


Other Posts:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #115: Contemporaries? Me? Who Am I?!

Book Haul

Nothing this week!

Image result for supernatural hearts gif
Me when I love a book too much 😂


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love your shelves and your nails!!
    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/03/stacking-shelves_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new shelves look lovely. And bravo for putting them together yourself. I need a couple more too. Mine are overflowing and a mess. LOL

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yeah I was just thinking how long this will last... I'm bound to run out of space (again) sooner rather than later LOL

      Delete
  3. Nice shelfies! My books have been sitting in stacks on my floor since we more in July. (Yes, I am the worst)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh my, and I thought my Black Friday haul sitting there was bad! LOL

      Delete